QuickBooks are incorporated set of software solutions which are designed to manage small business needs such as:
- Account management
All these solutions are used to monitor the expenses of the business, create invoices and reports, keep track of the orders, manage the job status and inventories, as well as for recording customer queries and employees expenses. Accounting software like Quickbooks, ZOHO Books and Dynamic 365 are more than just financial management tools. Moreover, all these software can help you monitor and control the overall strategy of your company through which you can achieve efficiency in your business.
Let’s see some of the best accounting software to manage your business.
ZOHO Books is an accounting software which gives you facilities like:
- Send invoice
- Reconcile bank transactions
- Track inventory
- Generate reports
- File GST returns effortlessly
It offers a free trial for 14 days in case you want to take a quick look at how it manages the account. After free trial you can buy it at an affordable price of INR 2499/ year, with this, it also gives you the feature of automatic back up and proper GST guide for filing GST return.
Why choose ZOHO Books?
- Sends GST complaint invoices, automatically generates financial reports, does tax calculations, and can file for your GST return policy.
- Straight away manages your finances and provides support if you’re stuck
- It is scalable as it reminds you of your payments
- Helps you to build your unique business models
- Highly secure
Furthermore, Zoho already has 4.5 ratings from the users.
This software still stands on number one position with the features such as:
- By accessing your account, managing your business, and synchronizing everything across mobile, tablet and computer platforms.
- Keeping a track on your expenses
- Creating custom and professional invoices
- Automatically generates reports by keeping a track on your business
- Provides support from time to time whenever you need it
Quickbooks is most likely recommended for Small Business. It is used by the maximum numbers of users with the starting price of $10/month. If you want to use it first and then buy the QuickBooks then it offers a 30-day free trial.
What are the benefits of QuickBooks?
- Synchronizes all the financial data of your company which will strengthen your accounting integrity.
- Managing accounts is quite easier you can edit, create and share data with others
- Acts like a cloud storage, you can access your account from anywhere by the dashboard
- Highly secure since it is quite similar to cloud
- Tracks your payment and alerts you about the errors in your system
- Auto synchronizes all the connected devices and tracks the activities of users
Dynamics 365 by Microsoft
The brand name – Dynamics 365 – is enough for the users; let’s see the applications and the roles of Dynamics:
|1. Sales leader
2. Sales operations
|1. Customer Service Leaders
2. Customer Service Operations
|1. Field Service Leaders
2. Field Service Operations
|Finance and operations
|1. Finance Leaders
2. Operations Leaders
|Project service automation
|1. Operation Leaders
2. Practice Leaders
All the roles given have some purpose for an instance, Sales has leaders and operations the main purpose of them is to make it user-friendly for the users and create an effortless experience for them. Similarly, all the different applications have some of the other benefits for the users. All the other features are the same and it is the most compatible software with the starting price of INR 530 per month. You just need to try it for free and gradually you will come to know more about it.
So, these were the top 3 best software for accounting. They are user recommended and highly secure; you can rely on them with your personal information and do not have to bother about getting that information misused by others.