Formerly a 330 unit Eunosville HUDC Enbloc, Parc Esta is a well-established estate with an area spanning more than 3 lakh square feet and a lease tenure of 99 years. Its highest bid came from the private developer Jardine Matheson Group Unit by MCL Land which is a subsidiary of Hongkong Land. This new development is all set to launch in 2018/2019.
Parc Esta Location
With its richness in cultural diversity and beautiful landscape, Singapore was marked by CNN as one of the world’s finest and most liveable cities. Parc Esta is very conveniently located in the Eastern region of this wholesome city. It finds its space in the freehold commercial property, 848 Sims Avenue.
- Strategically located, Parc Esta provides easy access to the East Coast Road and Marine Parade Town Centre which are the heartlands of food, market and retails. The area is also home to Parkway Parade Shopping Centre which is a favorite among the people.
- Proximity to public transport, especially the Eunos MRT station which requires only a 200-meter walk assures the potential residents’ multiple travel options.
- The Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and the Central Expressway (CTE) are also located close to Parc Esta thus connecting the potential residents to every nook and corner of Singapore.
- For people who have a fondness for the outdoors, parks like Kallang Riverside Park and East Coast Park are situated not very far away from Parc Esta. Those residents who have an eye for social interactions can also access various clubs located in the vicinity.
- Eunos Primary School and Haig Girls School are the nearest institutions available for the children of families residing at Parc Esta. For those who prefer international standard education, the Canadian International School and Chatsworth International School are not too far away.
Being one of the substantial residential sites, Parc Esta can yield over 1400 residential units. The average reasonable selling price of an apartment falls between 1500 to 1600 dollars per square foot. The en-bloc price is approximately between 909 dollars per square foot per plot ratio. For further details such as price list and preview registration, you may visit the official site: Parc Esta.
With successful launches for residential apartments in the past four years, MCL Land leaves little doubt in the minds of potential residents and investors. If you’re looking for a rich urban experience with a well-functioning package of amenities, then your search ends here. What better choice than Parc Esta!